Sides should never be boring! This grilled broccolini recipe is super simple, using minimal ingredients but packs a punch of flavour. Roasting the broccolini is a great way to bring out the flavour. This one will become a favourite!
- 3 bunches broccolini
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Zest of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Wash brocollini well and cut off lower hard stalks
- Cut each broccolini length ways and lay them on a baking tray
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a bowl (leave the sesame seeds out)
- Brush the broccolini well with the dressing
- Place in oven and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, till the ends begin to char slightly
- Allow cooked brocollini to cool for 5min before serving.
- Serve on a dish and top with sesame seeds and extra lemon zest.